Saturday, June 2, 2007

My overall feelings of the Mission Trip

Hi All..

Is nice to be home on my bed and sitting on my cough relaxing. I came back yesterday arrived on 3:45pm at Terminal 1. This trip is an experience....first of all I got sick in London. It's very tough on me physically and mentally. I was worried that I couldn't be able to do anything. I was really touched by a sister in London Sau Ting who makes congee, and boils soup for me when I was sick, and I felt so touched by my team mates who prayed for me and took care of me during then. God is amazing; he placed right people in right positions. We have nurse, we have people who are caring, and humble servant to take care of me. I'm also blessed I could have strength to be able to visit some local families, talk to some teenagers, and call group members in the Chinese fellowship. Even though they are newly / young Christians, yet their hearts for God, their dedication in him inspired me greatly! The London church does not have an actual church building, but their seeking hearts, their warmness, and their devotion in serving are what I want to take back home from this small church. A lot of those who take charge in worship, administration, AV are people in my age. They are in the range of high school to Uni. They are so willing to serve the Lord. Especially for those visa students, the fellowship brought them to Christ and for 8 months to a year they immediately start serving and devoted their time in the fellowship. A small church does not have all the resources, but the people are willing to give what they have to the Lord. Thank God for this experience and I thank Sau Ting. She is a wonderful sister in Christ... I will miss her definitely~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.